Tuesday 29 April 2014

Stormwater & Sewer Pipes - WK 3

Week 3

Mon 20th Jan - Sun 26th Jan 2014


Mon 20th Jan - Day 8
Underground Pipes!!!
Yes they are truely now underway and made a mess of my wonder and FLAT block :wink: :wink:

I am looking forward to alot of progress this week as its going to be much much cooler than last week [mid 20's to low 30's].. Well, anything better than 44 degrees days I say..

                                                                 The underground Pipes are in









Official Burbank Sign UP


 And also the delivery of the red sand, ready for the slab???




Fingers cross for a concrete slab by end of the week ::lol::


Tue 21st Jan - Day 9

Today it seems they have finished working on the underground pipes, sight has been cleared and levelled

I am assuming the fluorescent green Pipe are water Pipes and fluorescent Pink is for the sewer?? Anyone know?








Wed 22nd Jan - Day 10
Slab preparation
You wouldn't believe it but caught the delivery truck on the way out to work at 6:30AM delivering the waffle foam, Steel mesh.. perhaps ready for the slab preparation tomorrow??

Yet whilst I as at work, my (to-be) neighbor was kind enough to snap up some shots of the SLAB preparations.. YAP you heard right ....we may soon have SLAB :z: :z: 

Also managed to also arrange for independent inspector (Jim Inspections) to come out and check the SLAB preparation prior to it being poured.





Then at about 4pm received the first weekly call update from the builder admin providing me a status update
'sight scrape, under ground pipes were complete and slabbed should be schedule some time early next week'



Thu 23rd Jan - Day 11
SLAB DAY!!
6:30am on the way out to work I notice there were trucks already lined up outside the block.

YAP that's right - they were pouring the concrete.. Apparently my (to-be) neighbor told me there were already there at 5:30AM.




Then at 10am I got sent some photos of the finished product..
Ahhhhhh My soon (to-be) home


Man standing on my Outdoor Living Area/Alfresco







 Front Porch/Entrance view



Fri 24th Jan - Day 12
Today the Builder arranged for sight to be re- leveled and was very quick to send me 'Base Claim' invoice - Slab invoice



standing infront of my triple garage facing Outdoor Living Area/Alfresco



 water meter is right infront of my single garage::angry::

No comments:

Post a Comment