Thursday 28 August 2014

Independent (PCI) Inspection & Occupancy Permit - WK 34

Week 34

Mon 25 Aug - Sun 29 Aug 2014 (Day 173-177)




Mon 25 Aug - Minor Touch ups  - Day 173

Today the neighbors noticed that the SS was on sight (probably doing some last minute fixtures/touch up perhaps) ready for Wednesday I guess?



Tue 26 Aug - House Cleaned  - Day 174
As per Contract Admin update last week, the SS arranged for someone to come around to do another round of house cleaning. ::smile::::smile::
Also today received my last and final invoice from the builder. Without delay I forward this onto my bank straight away as it takes anywhere between 7-10 working days to arrange for evaluator to come out before making final payment



Wed 27 Aug - Independent Inspector (PCI) - Day 175
My Independent Inspector juggled appointments just to fit me in last minute as SS wanted him to do his inspection prior to PCI. Now that what you call good service. Would recommend him to anybody ::smile:: ::smile::::smile::::smile::::smile::
Also he gave me a courtesy call to let me know 'no major issues found just really bad plaster and paint jobs that needs tidying up'. Hopefully this shouldn't delay the handover too much :th: :th: :th: :th:





Thu 28 Aug - Occupancy Permit - Day 176
Today I finally received the occupancy permit by email (just two days after receiving the final invoice). :z: :z::z: :z:



So just quick update, sorry no photos this week ::smile::::smile::

No comments:

Post a Comment