Saturday 6 September 2014

PCI Done, Settlement BOOKED!! - WK 35

Week 35

Mon 01 Sep - Sun 07 Sep 2014 (Day 178-182)

PCI was booked in for Tuesday @7:30 am  this week. No major issue found just alot of paint touch ups ::lol:: ::lol:: Also the bank valuer were also out to inspect the home on the same day.. How lucky was that?


And Finally but not least.............final inspection /settlement has also been booked in for next Thursday ::cheerleader::


Also received phone call from Bank on Friday to advise everything has been processed and I could go pick up my bank cheque at my nominated bank branch ::cheerleader::::cheerleader::
I am all ready to go, so just a few more sleeps til I get the .   Should be 4pm next Thursday I should have my

Now alot of things to arrange
Concrete
Driveway
Insurance
Curtains
Fence
Telephone connection


No comments:

Post a Comment