Saturday 16 August 2014

Still Awaiting PCI - WK 32

Week 32

Mon 11 Aug - Sun  17 Aug  2014 (Day 163-167)


It is now beyond a joke as its been three (3) whole weeks since the sight fence and hired equipment were removed and yet I am still wating for the SS to call and book the PCI inspection ::sad:: ::sad::

Despite my Contract Admin advising me last week that the SS was due to call this week to book me in for the PCI inspection, BUT it did not happen... I am now getting very frustrated as the house has been left in the same state it was three weeks ago and there are STILL a few items thatI raised early on yet have not been actioned.
I must say I was fortunate we did not run into major hiccups during the build but the last few weeks just waiting for the final inspection is really making me think twice with building again with volume builders or am I just one of those unlucky ones???






No comments:

Post a Comment